More About Our Company
ICO research was founded to help its clients understand and take advantage of the complexities of ever changing economic, political and business environments.
We offer clients a knowledge advantage by sharing strategic insight, expert commentary and detailed outlooks at the country, market and business level.
Our aim is to help guide clients through the challenges, opportunities and strategic choices they face in developing and implementing business plans.
- Focus on research that adds value to clients.
- Independent and objective analysis, outlooks and forecasts.
- Clear and concise communication of what really matters.
- Analytical rigour combined with experience and expertise.
- Tried and trusted information networks and data sources.
- Ability to gather and make sense of the detail.
Recent Blog Posts
May 4, 2023 |
Year of the AfCFTA
The African Union has designated 2023 as the “Year of the African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA)” and aims...
December 12, 2018 |
Kenya renews fight against corruption
President Uhuru Kenyatta is pushing ahead with an anti-corruption drive that involves a new chief prosecutor...
December 1, 2018 |
South Africa tackles water shortages
South Africa faces a precarious fresh water situation, which has seen major cities suffer from severe supply...
December 1, 2017 |
Nigeria at vanguard of African tech
Nigeria has long been a hotbed of business start-ups in the African technology sector and the “Yabacon...
July 20, 2017 |
Kenya goes large on trade
Kenya and the five other members of the East African Community (EAC) have decided to expand their joint trade...